Some songs wont play on ipod

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
iPod nano, first gen, 2gb

Latest itunes on OSX and windows

I just bought 50 or so songs from the itunes store. I played them on my computer and everything sounded fine. Then i put them onto my ipod and only half of them worked. It was almost as if they had no data on the ipod because when i tried to play them, it showed a screen then it instantly went to the next song.

Here is the stranger part, when i plug my ipod into another computer that doesnt have the song data on it, all the songs will play through itunes.

I have completely erased the ipods harddrive and downloaded the latest software but the problem continues.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please help me.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrpiddly View Post

iPod nano, first gen, 2gb

Latest itunes on OSX and windows

I just bought 50 or so songs from the itunes store. I played them on my computer and everything sounded fine. Then i put them onto my ipod and only half of them worked. It was almost as if they had no data on the ipod because when i tried to play them, it showed a screen then it instantly went to the next song.

Here is the stranger part, when i plug my ipod into another computer that doesnt have the song data on it, all the songs will play through itunes.

I have completely erased the ipods harddrive and downloaded the latest software but the problem continues.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please help me.

Do a factory reset through iTunes and try the songs again. The same happened to me with a few live sets I downloaded off a DJs website. I did a factory reset and synced my iPod again and everything worked fine.