Student Deal: Mac = Free iPod nano.. Help?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Hey,

Are you still eligible for a free iPod if you buy your mac (I am buying a iMac) from a store such as Future Shop, Staples, or another electronic retailer? Do you have to buy the iMac and iPod Nano from the Apple Store in order to be eligible to obtain the iPod Nano for free?

Thanks..

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    spugspug Posts: 8member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by briiaann View Post

Hey,

Are you still eligible for a free iPod if you buy your mac (I am buying a iMac) from a store such as Future Shop, Staples, or another electronic retailer? Do you have to buy the iMac and iPod Nano from the Apple Store in order to be eligible to obtain the iPod Nano for free?

Thanks..

As far as I know, you won't be able to get your free iPod nano in stores such as Future Shop. And I'm sure you can get it while purchasing your Mac in Apple Store. Plus, you can actually pay like.. 89$ more, and you'll get an iPod video. Check it out on Apple's website.

Good luck, and have a nice school year
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Hi, thanks. I know that Future Shop does not offer the instant rebate on the iPod Nano, but is the Mac + free iPod Nano only available online at the Apple Store, or can you purchase your Mac and iPod at a retailer that sells Apple products, and simply fill out the rebate yourself and send in the necessary codes that they request from you..?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    The Mac + iPod need to be purchased online or from an authorized educational dealer like a university, not consumer electronics stores.