Which Mac magazine to get?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I made my first journey into MacLand(not counting iPod) and bought an iPhone. I have decided that the next computer I am going to buy will be a MacBook Pro. I will probably purchase said MBP around Xmas of next year so I want to subscribe to a Mac magazine and read up on all things Mac basically. Which would you recommend: MacLife or MacWorld?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    @_@ artman@_@ artman Posts: 5,231member
    Neither. I used to get MacWorld for free for about 4 years and realized that the reviews and news were items that I tended to find online a lot easier and faster (here at Appleinsider for example). Though I found the magazine well written and designed well, magazines are like newspapers today...obsolete.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    I used to get Playboy, but have since stopped since this internet thing came along.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    newbeenewbee Posts: 2,055member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Neither. I used to get MacWorld for free for about 4 years and realized that the reviews and news were items that I tended to find online a lot easier and faster (here at Appleinsider for example). Though I found the magazine well written and designed well, magazines are like newspapers today...obsolete.

I totally agree, even tho' they're both pretty good, the net's the way to go.