what video game consoles do you guys own?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I own a ps2, and xbox 360. Im very pleased with both, and I plan on getting a wii soon. what do systems do you guys own.

edit, I put a poll just for the kicks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    iposteriposter Posts: 1,560member
    Gameboy SP, Nintendo DS, PS, PS2 and a Gamecube. All mostly played by the kids now, though I pull out the occasional PS2 or GC game myself, and BrainAge on the DS.

BTW, the poll wouldn't allow multiple votes...
  • Reply 2 of 15
    galleygalley Posts: 971member
    I bought a PS3 in April, but I still have my trusty old PS2 in a closet.
  • Reply 3 of 15
    I skipped the "vote"... as I don't really use any of them... though there are 3 Nintendo DS's in my house. Will probably get a Sony PS3 for my son (and myself ) this winter.
  • Reply 4 of 15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

I skipped the "vote"... as I don't really use any of them... though there are 3 Nintendo DS's in my house. Will probably get a Sony PS3 for my son (and myself ) this winter.

i have a psp, an x box, and a sega genesis. i love the psp, just like the iphone without the phone and not enough memory as well, but still amazing for a portable game concil. the x box has recently stopped functioning properly. one day i left my room and came back to a loud noise and realised my xbox had somehow automatically turned on and when i attempted to turn it off it wouldn't so out came the power cord. the sega genesis i have had since i was about 5. i am now 17. the system still functions as when i bought it. it's a nice little thing. i really like the 360, graphics are kick ass and the interface is nice and all with the chat and what not. never tried the wii or the ps3 but i've heard that the ps3 sucks and that the wii was okay. but i must say, my counterstrike is my favorite game. i love jumping out of doorways and yelling, boom headshot!
  • Reply 5 of 15
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    Checkboxes in poll now!

Got a PS2 and two arcade controllers larger and heavier than the (old, not slim) PS2 itself. No plans to get a new console, but definite plans to get a gaming PC.
  • Reply 6 of 15
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Where's the option of "I have never actually bought or owned a game console ever..." ???
  • Reply 7 of 15
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    PC Gam1ng 4Ever !!!!! wooooo
  • Reply 8 of 15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Where's the option of "I have never actually bought or owned a game console ever..." ???

same here.
  • Reply 9 of 15
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    This needs to be a multi-select poll.

Personally, I have an 8 bit NES, a Sega Genesis, and a slim PS2. I bought the PS2 to rehab from a hand injury. The only game I was ever better than my friends at were the NHL games for Genesis, from the mid nineties.

The consoles are sitting in box in my parent's cellar, 3000 miles away from my current location. The PS2 is in a box in the closet of my condo in Florida, also about 3000 miles away.

I want to get a PS3, but I have absolutely no reason to do so. So I don't think I'll end up getting one. I enjoy multiplayer games with friends (in the same room, not online), often while inebriated, but my friends have started getting married, which takes them out of the pool.
  • Reply 10 of 15
    yamayama Posts: 427member
    Can't vote for all of them, so here's a picture instead

I'll probably get a PS3 once Metal Gear Solid 4 arrives.
  • Reply 11 of 15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by yama View Post

Can't vote for all of them, so here's a picture instead

I'll probably get a PS3 once Metal Gear Solid 4 arrives.

ew a dreamcast. sega stopped being good after the genesis.
  • Reply 12 of 15
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rich-Myster View Post

ew a dreamcast. sega stopped being good after the genesis.

If it weren't for Dreamcast and Soul Calibur, I would probably still have never owned a console.

No, I didn't have a DC, but there was one at work and I played tons of Soul Calibur with mates after work.

In two sequential jobs in two different companies!

After I was hooked on quality fighting games, I got a PS2 just to play Virtua Fighter 4. Everything else was just a bonus.
  • Reply 13 of 15
    Wii!!!!!!!
  • Reply 14 of 15
    mrpiddlymrpiddly Posts: 406member
    Atari 2600 wasnt on there.

• Reply 15 of 15
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Needs multiple choices. Like, now.

And...

Atari 2600

Intellivision

Colecovision...