Remember the Haitian/Dominican UFOs? Creator discovered...

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
It came from outer space

Quote:

Still, with all the cries of fraud and corporate opportunism, even the most steadfast doubters couldn't find anything in the footage that was obviously bogus. No matter where you stood, you had to agree that the quality of the movies was surpassing. More than a few observers in either camp called them "the best UFO videos ever."

"Frankly I'm worried about this," wrote one observer on the conspiracy site AboveTopSecret.com. "If people feel it necessary to flood the Internet or the UFO community with increasingly more 'realistic' hoaxes, what will happen in the event of a true landing?"

They're fake, right? Right?!

Read the rest of the article. It's very interesting. Reminds me of William Gibson's novel "Pattern Recognition"

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

It came from outer space

Read the rest of the article. It's very interesting. Reminds me of William Gibson's novel "Pattern Recognition"

Might this "proof" video be also an excellent fake?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    dmzdmz Posts: 5,775member
    I have the answer --> right here
  • Reply 3 of 3
    @_@ artman@_@ artman Posts: 5,231member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

Might this "proof" video be also an excellent fake?

Quote:

To prove that he was truly behind the videos, Barzolff agreed to provide the L.A. Times with a new spacecraft video. Called "Proof," the video depicts a small version of one of the spacecraft floating above a Paris street. As the camera pans over, the viewer sees two elderly women at a cafe. One of whom is holding a remote control device. Humorously, of course, this video makes use of computer graphics as well.