Broken Sword angel of death and bootcamp- macpro

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
hi there guys,

I was wondering if anyone can get Broken Sword angel of death to work on their macs? I have a mac pro and am running bootcamp with win xp. I have the 512mb ati radeon 1900XT , 2.66 GHZ mac pro. I have read on this site that i should use 3D analyser which i have now but i dunno what settings to use.. Does any know? ON my mac pro, all the game shows up with dark characters and stuff.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,322moderator
    You don't need to use 3DAnalyzer with a Mac Pro. That's only for people with the craptacular GMA chip as it doesn't have hardware transform and lighting.

Did you install the drivers disc that Bootcamp burns and is it the latest version?
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

You don't need to use 3DAnalyzer with a Mac Pro. That's only for people with the craptacular GMA chip as it doesn't have hardware transform and lighting.

Did you install the drivers disc that Bootcamp burns and is it the latest version?

thanks for the reply! well i installed 1.2 of bootcamp and actually got the graphics drivers from the ATI website . i havent updated it recently, i think the drivers are from may editions. i am not sure how to make this game run. updating the drivers when i did didnt help with the game. most of my other games do work.

any help would be appreciated!

cheers