Confounding stupidity...

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
This is the best "dumb blonde joke" evar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Now there's no reason to believe this young lady is retarded. She seems to be fairly coherent, and perhaps she was just nervous. But damn if this isn't the stupidest human being I've ever seen in my life.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    WOW that's funny. The career path of "pron star" is still open to her. "Trophy Wife" may be more to her liking.

Be thankful she didn't say "South African Americans".
  • Reply 2 of 8
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Now there's no reason to believe this young lady is retarded. She seems to be fairly coherent, and perhaps she was just nervous. But damn if this isn't the stupidest human being I've ever seen in my life.

I'm gonna go with pretty damn stupid.

The question was general enough to say anything in response, really. (Except what she said! ) And more generally, I don't even know why they have that component in the contest anyway. This is a beauty contest. The questions and answers make a mockery out of any aim they're trying to achieve by pretending it's more than that.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,018member
    Oh...the humanity. OMFG. That was truly painful. First I thought she would just sound dumb. But no...it was WAY worse. My first crack-up moment was when she said we can't locate the US on a world map because over here "people don't have maps." How could it get worse, I thought? But then it did. The last part was utterly incomprehensible.

And yes, Shawn...agreed...she could have said anything. How about "''cause we don't study geography enough." I would have also accepted "because we only use maps that show the confederate states, and they don't make many of those anymore."
  • Reply 4 of 8
    @_@ artman@_@ artman Posts: 5,231member
    I'm surprised that they even asked her that question. Whatever happened to "Which celebrity would you invite to a dinner party and why?"
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Ah home sweet home produces the best...
  • Reply 6 of 8
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    Boy it's not old yet. It's still fucking funny!
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Complete Moron

...because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I, uh, believe that our ed, education like such as South Africa and the Iraq; everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the US should help the US, er, should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.

Yeah, I have a response; Uh, What?
  • Reply 8 of 8
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Poor kid. It looks like she messed it up and fumbled the salvage operation. Thank God she's not president, right?