My Dream iPod

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Vote for yours...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    applepiapplepi Posts: 365member
    Everything about the iPhone but with a hard drive. Especially wifi internet browsing.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    I'd like to see WiFi, but that would cut in on iPhone sales.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Many of your requests are already features on the iPhone. I think the iPod will be market-differentiated from the iPhone by being more commited as a media device, and not so much as a multi-use device. I don't think the iPod will ever have WiFi. Wireless USB, however, seems like a good idea. The likely feature enhancements are ever-expanding storage, ever-expanding battery runtime, and potentially the ability to marry itself to the AppleTV. I don't think it will be a DVR, but there's certainly a lot of potential for it to have a video output for playing videos on larger screens.

I also would be interested for the iPod to have a transformer-pad that can wirelessly charge and interface with the device, and better firmware so that I don't have to unmount it manually. That way, just plunk it down on the pad when you're not using it, take it off when you are.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    g-newsg-news Posts: 1,107member
    I'd also like a Transformer-pad, with the option of turning the iPod into a Ferrari!

It already has one wheel, so why not?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by G-News View Post

I'd also like a Transformer-pad, with the option of turning the iPod into a Ferrari!

It already has one wheel, so why not?

i want touch screen as well as more storage, ir, and wi-fi, and ron paul.