Good 24" LCD Monitor

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
What are the good low-cost DVI 24" LCD monitors? I'm trying to go under the $569. Dell. I saw a good review for the SOYO and Acer models. Does any one have Mac experience with this type of monitor? I'm going to hook it up to my MacBook Pro at home.

Thanks in advance, Cheers!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AquaMac View Post

What are the good low-cost DVI 24" LCD monitors? I'm trying to go under the $569. Dell. I saw a good review for the SOYO and Acer models. Does any one have Mac experience with this type of monitor? I'm going to hook it up to my MacBook Pro at home.

Thanks in advance, Cheers!

I had the 2407, and it's a solid monitor with lots of inputs and good image quality. The Acer models don't impress me, and I've never heard of Soyo.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Never seen one in person, but when I was looking at various options to use as a display for my PS3, I was seriously considering getting the Dell 2407 since it, and it's predecessor have very good reviews, and yes they do have a lot of inputs, including a few USB 2.0 if I'm not mistaken. Handy for your Macbook Pro and it's 2 USB 2.0 ports.

P.S. I decided on a 32" Sony Bravia V300 lol
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Thanks for your replies. I got the SOYO 24" Topaz S for $299 at OfficeMax. It is bright, quick, has 0 dead pixels and was easy to set up. I'm really happy with it and the extra desktop space.

Cheers!