Jim Cramer, what a tool.

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
What a weasel. He was bashing AAPL just a few weeks ago, now he's touting it again, as if he never stopped lovin' it. What a tool.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

What a weasel. He was bashing AAPL just a few weeks ago, now he's touting it again, as if he never stopped lovin' it. What a tool.

He's exaggerated about everything. That's just his character.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    It is a show, it is entertainment. I don't think even he would advise basing your investment strategy on it! I read an article a while ago by someone who tracked (or tried to track) his strategies. Too many changes to keep up with, too many caveats. Booya!
  • Reply 3 of 5
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    You mean something like this?

Nick
  • Reply 4 of 5
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

You mean something like this?

Nick

So he's not doing any better or worse than the market averages. Time to have the monkeys pick stocks at random again.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mydo View Post

So he's not doing any better or worse than the market averages. Time to have the monkeys pick stocks at random again.

You can make a lot of money in the stock market if you have a lot of knowledge on a few specific areas that happen to be hot. In other words, you have to be able to get the news a half-step ahead of the pack. Not "insider" fast, but I think you get the idea.