iPod in trouble

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
with the zune price drop and the realization that zune is getting more and more popular im worried that the new ipod will fail. lets face it, the last ipod sucked, Jobs is getting old, and the new macs are uh... not so good. The iPhone is alright, but probably going to flop and is a huge waste of money. I dont want to see apple go down the tube, but it appears as if it is

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigmac988 View Post

with the zune price drop and the realization that zune is getting more and more popular im worried that the new ipod will fail. lets face it, the last ipod sucked, Jobs is getting old, and the new macs are uh... not so good. The iPhone is alright, but probably going to flop and is a huge waste of money. I dont want to see apple go down the tube, but it appears as if it is

All I can say is: "Apple's Doomed!" again.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Quote:

Geez, my eyes almost rolled out of their sockets reading this. I'm going to sue you!
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Did I miss the memo? Is Apple beleaguered again? Should AAPL shut down so all the profits they are raking in can be raked in by some other company?
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Oh please!

The new nano is actually pretty nice at US$200 for the 8 GB model that can play video up to 5 hours and audio up to 24 hours. I like the new interface, too.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:

Almost seems like a spammer...

The new nano is awesome. It will be perfect for my upcoming train-trip... 5 hours of video!!!
  • Reply 6 of 7
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    Quote:

Buddy pretty much everything you just said is wrong and has been proven wrong...
  • Reply 7 of 7
    I'm tempted to trade in my 4 GB nano for the new 80 GB (HD) iPod Classic.