So who is going to play Shadowbane?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Is anyone planning on playing Shadowbane? It's a MMORPG (like Everquest or Dark Ages of Camelot) and is having a simultaneous Mac/PC launch next month.

They were supposed to release this game quite some time ago but they are just finishing beta testing now. If you want more info, go to <a href="http://chronicle.ubi.com"; target="_blank">http://chronicle.ubi.com</a>; .

If anyone is playing, maybe we should start an AI guild.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Hmmm, did anyone ever pick up this game besides me?

I'm on the Carnage server.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Fran441

Hmmm, did anyone ever pick up this game besides me?

I'm on the Carnage server.

You mean you can get it to WORK? I bought it a few weeks ago and have been unable to log in. I gave up.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Yeah, the login servers were terrible, but seem better now. I'm on Carnage if you decide to actually play.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Fran441

Yeah, the login servers were terrible, but seem better now. I'm on Carnage if you decide to actually play.

Maybe later. The wife and I just decided today to re-start Diablo II. We're busy Beating. Things. To. A. Bloody. Pulp.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    jimdadjimdad Posts: 209member
    Quote:

Originally posted by midwinter

Maybe later. The wife and I just decided today to re-start Diablo II. We're busy Beating. Things. To. A. Bloody. Pulp.

Hey, I've just revisited diablo 2 as well. ended up spending several hours renewing acquaintances. I hear there's a big new patch coming. Might take it up again. Gave it up because of the awful performance in OSX.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    sroachsroach Posts: 105member
    Anyone still playing ShadowBane, I just started playing and was looking for some group members