iPod touch...email? ichat? How big flash hd???

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Love the itouch.

I'm one of the people who loved the iphone...but for one reason or another...didn't want to commit to an AT&T contract.

Basically I travel around the world ALOT...and prefer my pay as you go virgin phone. I don't like contracts. Never have.

I really liked the iphone wifi. But when I found out you couldn't activate the wifi...UNLESS you signed up for a contract...I decided not to buy.

So when Steve announced the ipod touch...I was stoked.

Even tho I have a 60 gig regular ipod...I will nab one of the ipod touches.

I like the idea of having a portable laptop in your pocket. I can check my email on the go without having to lug around a computer. That alone sold me.

But i understand that there is no email feature. I guess you can check thru safari by logging into your yahoo account....but there is no feature like on the iphone.

Also...I wish there was a camera. Because you KNOW that in the near future, portable ichats will be all the rage. Also the small hard drives are a bummer. I wish rather than a "classic" they'd have just given the ipod touches the big hard drive. How big do flash drives come in tho? 16gb can't be the largest can it??

I know these additions will be added in the years to come. But I think its safe to say that after the iphone price drop outrage....Apple won't be updating the line anytime soon to avoid further outrage. Spring of next year most likely.

So I will buy one now. Probably the 16gig.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by regan

How big do flash drives come in tho? 16gb can't be the largest can it??

No they are not the largest, but those 32GB babies cost an abominable amount of money right now.