Quicksilver site down?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I had to reinstall today (long story) and it seems like quicksilver's site is down. I'm not sure if I'll make it through the night without QS (semi-serious). Does anyone know what's going on? Or anywhere I can download the most up to date beta?

thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    I uninstalled mine today... Mac seems to run better.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    dmberdmber Posts: 204member
    seriously, that was so helpful. can i, like, paypal you a helpful-fee?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Versiontracker or Macupdate or whatever should have the latest copy.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmber View Post

seriously, that was so helpful. can i, like, paypal you a helpful-fee?

Sure, just post your credit card number in this forum.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmber View Post

I had to reinstall today (long story) and it seems like quicksilver's site is down. I'm not sure if I'll make it through the night without QS (semi-serious). Does anyone know what's going on? Or anywhere I can download the most up to date beta?

I don't know what happened, but it looks like they didn't check the server after uploading an update.

If the below link fails, private message me your email address and I can send you a copy of the latest installer.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Electric Monk View Post

Versiontracker or Macupdate or whatever should have the latest copy.

I think they just link back to the site, so if the developer's server is totally down, then you're out of luck. VT seems to have it though, but I think that's because the developer's server is still up, just that you can't access the page due to a php error.

Here is the link:

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/22549
  • Reply 6 of 7
    dmberdmber Posts: 204member
    thanks jeff, i grabbed it from softpedia, i think.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    i got my copy from softpedia too.. but it seems i cant download the plugins?

i tried copying over the b51 files from my tiger install.. but that doesnt work

is anyone hosting the plugins?