Upgrading data plan

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Im on the iphone data 1500 right now, I wanna upgrade to unlimited, but when I go to the att features list, alls they have listed is media max data, no iphone data. Anyone know how to do this?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post

Im on the iphone data 1500 right now, I wanna upgrade to unlimited, but when I go to the att features list, alls they have listed is media max data, no iphone data. Anyone know how to do this?

all i know is you can't do it on the website. go to an at&t store i'd guess, maybe an apple store. Or call at&t. or reactivate your iphone and select it....
  • Reply 2 of 7
    What's the iPhone Data 1500?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Yeah, I thought everyone HAD to be on the unlimited with the iPhone?
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cyko95 View Post

Yeah, I thought everyone HAD to be on the unlimited with the iPhone?

I thought you did too. Were you a member already?
  • Reply 5 of 7
    to all of you, iphone data 1500 is the unlimited with 1500 texts. iphone unlimited is unlimited texts, iphone 200 is 200 texts and so on. at least thatx what its listed as on the at&t website under my account features
  • Reply 6 of 7
    iPhone Data Plans
    • $20.00: 200 SMS

• $30.00: 1500 SMS

• $40.00: Unlimited SMS

If most mobile contacts on your address book are with AT&T, you can get unlimited in-network SMS for $5 more ($25 total).

If you have a family plan, you can add $29.99 family unlimited messaging plan to $20.00 SMS iPhone Data plan ($49.99 total). It will upgrade every lines on the family account, including iPhones, to unlimited messaging.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    i can confirm. you can't (or couldn't when i tried) upgrade the data plan (sms texts) via the att web site.

i've had only 2 issues with the iphone and they were both att issues. not impressed with their service, but i have had worse experiences with phone companies in the past that probably left me numb to my att customer support communiques, of late. basically, you still have to actually pick up the phone and call them to get anything done. their web/email support sucks. that media max bundle does not apply to the iphone, so why do they even give me that option when i have selected the iphone as my phone??

anyway,,,