iphone users could you please test this short video

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Before I decide on whether to get the iphone id like to test its codecs. I know it can play obviously whats encoded in ipod format but id like to see if my other encoded clips that ive used with my other phone will work on it. Its only a short clip less than 2mb. If someone could test it id be grateful. Thanks

http://rapidshare.com/files/56731673...berto.3gp.html

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Anyone please?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bavlondon2 View Post

Before I decide on whether to get the iphone id like to test its codecs. I know it can play obviously whats encoded in ipod format but id like to see if my other encoded clips that ive used with my other phone will work on it. Its only a short clip less than 2mb. If someone could test it id be grateful. Thanks

http://rapidshare.com/files/56731673...berto.3gp.html

What is this link it is not a video from what I can see.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Yes it is itsben uploaded using rapidshre. You click on the free button and then enter in the code and the download should start. The file is only les than 2mb but its too big to just attach here.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Works great.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Really? It actually plays on the iphone? Its dimensions are 320 by 240 so does the video stretch to full screen or does it play in 320 by 240 but with cropping round the edges?

Any chance of a screenshot of the iphone whilst this is playing? I was certain that it wouldnt play.

Can anyone esle confirm please.

Much appreciated.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bavlondon2 View Post

Really? It actually plays on the iphone? Its dimensions are 320 by 240 so does the video stretch to full screen or does it play in 320 by 240 but with cropping round the edges?

Any chance of a screenshot of the iphone whilst this is playing? I was certain that it wouldnt play.

Can anyone esle confirm please.

Much appreciated.

Sorry, I already deleted it. It played fine. Sound was fine (as best I could tell through the speaker. Aspect ratio seemed fine to me. Double tapping on it would zoom and crop. Double tap again and it would show the full frame with black bars.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Cool. Thanks