iPod Hi-Fi

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
hey guys, does anyone know of anywhere that ships to the UK that is selling these off any cheaper than the original £200? I always wanted one and thought now would be a good time to buy as they have been discontinued, but I can't find them much cheaper anywhere.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    steste Posts: 119member
    I've been wanting one, too, but it's a difficult purchase to justify to the missus right now, having just dropped $400+ on the iPhone. What to do? These puppies are never on sale; still $349 here in the States, despite the discontinuation. If there was the slightest inkling of a refresh in the near-to-mid future then I'd definitely wait. But if it's been dropped permanently, I need to pick one up, as they say, while stocks last. No sign of Apple putting their remaining stock on clearance, either. Damn them!
  • Reply 2 of 3
    I heard from some dude that an Apple employee told him a new Hi-Fi was coming soon that would better support newer iPods. I'm guessing that means it will have a video output?

YMMV
  • Reply 3 of 3
    steste Posts: 119member
    Ah, Some Dude: the authoratative source down through the ages. Still, unsubstantiated news is better than no news at all