So after one year, we are back to Pismo

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
The new iBook is a white Pismo with a faster chip. What a letdown.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Errrm.... how much did the Pismo cost again?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    pookjppookjp Posts: 280member
    G4Dude,

I'm going to partake in a practice I typically avoid: flaming. That being said, you're an idiot. I'll never listen to another thing you say. This is one of the most uninformed, pessimistic, inconsequential comments ever made on these boards.

First of all, it's the consumer model now, not the pro model. Secondly, it's half the price. Thirdly, it has a larger HD and superior optical drive options. It's also more stylish (IMO), more rugged, oh, and did I mention half the price?

How you can even think of getting on here to complain about this new machine is completely beyond me. If you had no problem with the previous combo iBook, then why would you complain about a superior one at the same price? We are getting more for nothing. Can you really complain about that?

Macindorks. I will never understand them.

- Pook
  • Reply 3 of 4
    g4dudeg4dude Posts: 1,016member
    After knocking sense into me with a blunt object, I would like to retract my above statement. Infact, I just might buy one
  • Reply 4 of 4
    nebrienebrie Posts: 483member
    I guess the Alpha Top guy was right last summer when he talked about a 14" iBook... Apple had already been working on it way back then...