Itouch will not scynch...

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I just picked one up from costco only to get it home and have problems synching. The first error was-- the ipod "owners ipod" cannot be synched. The disk cannot not be read from or written to. I then reinstalled the software using Itunes back to factory settings. Now it will start to synch, but then tell me that it cannot synch because the ipod is not connected. I have installed all the microsoft updates needed for my pc and I have tried using every usb port on the pc. Any ideas? I have a New nano, a 160GB ipod classic and a old nano and they all synch just fine. Thanks for any insight into my problems.

odie

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    ahh. the problem is your using a pc. they have been known to not work properly a lot of the time. that is all
  • Reply 2 of 10
    That does not help very much...

Thanks anyway, I guess.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    You bought your iPod Touch at Costco? I didn't know they sold them there! I just checked their website and it's nowhere to be seen:S How much did it cost?

Oh and im sorry but i dont know about your problem, thats a bummer
  • Reply 4 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post

You bought your iPod Touch at Costco? I didn't know they sold them there! I just checked their website and it's nowhere to be seen:S How much did it cost?

Oh and im sorry but i dont know about your problem, thats a bummer

389.99 + tax. All they have are the 37th week ones.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Just picked up another one and it has the same problems. Must be my pc.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by odiej34 View Post

389.99 + tax. All they have are the 37th week ones.

37th week ones? are those ones defective ones? or are they totally fine?

or does that just mean they only have them from that week and once they sell out thats it?

Thanks, and that sucks about your second one
  • Reply 7 of 10
    buy a mac
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rich-Myster View Post

buy a mac

Thanks for nothing. If all you have to say is ha ha ha, keep your trap shut (Or fingers off the key board).
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by odiej34 View Post

Thanks for nothing. If all you have to say is ha ha ha, keep your trap shut (Or fingers off the key board).

i have a week 37 too and mine seems kinda buggy
  • Reply 10 of 10
    Just installed windows vista and itunes and everything seems to work iust fine. Not sure what was up.

Thanks for the p.m's.

Odie