PodWorks 2.0

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Hey guys, I know I've posted about PodWorks many a time before, but I would like to see what you guys think about 2.0 - this is my brother's application, and I am currently handling tech support. The new 2.0 has an iconfacory ($$$) icon, as well as playlist support and extra song information tags such as date created etc.... Have fun! NOTE: It'll be kinda hard to use without an iPod. Official page : http://www.scifihifi.com/podworks or Version Tracker: http://www.versiontracker.com/morein...d=17443&db=mac

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    BTW, we just got our 1000th order .
  • Reply 2 of 7
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    [quote]Originally posted by Bioflavonoid:

<strong>BTW, we just got our 1000th order .</strong><hr></blockquote>

Congrats. But could you change that font to something not so serif'ed? Maybe chicago (like the iPod's)? Serifed fonts seem really un-cool... Just my 2¢.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by torifile

Quote:

Originally posted by Bioflavonoid:

<strong>BTW, we just got our 1000th order .</strong><hr></blockquote>

Congrats. But could you change that font to something not so serif'ed? Maybe chicago (like the iPod's)? Serifed fonts seem really un-cool... Just my 2¢.

Thanks, I'll mention it to the bro. BTW, for anyone interested, PodWorks is in MacAddict... only version 1.3 though...
  • Reply 4 of 7
    caqcaq Posts: 2member
    Great application with some sweet new icons. I give it an a+.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    *bump*

PodWorks has been included in Macaddict, and soon MacProfiler (Germany), and MacUser (UK) who will include PodWorks on their first CD in 18 years "Top Ten iPod Tools." Also, in addition to Woz buying the app, one of my favorite British pop stars (who shall remain nameless becuase people gave me crap about telling people about Woz), bought it also.

^ Shameless self-promotion
  • Reply 6 of 7
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    hehe, I'll have to try it out then...
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

hehe, I'll have to try it out then...