This just in- take a look

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/26/g...-breaks-cover/





gateway's all in one. It's not out yet, so it's future hardware. More iMac competition.

Thoughts?



Screw gateway



Edit: 500 gb of RAM. DANG

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 16
    lorrelorre Posts: 396member
    Wow.... those specs suck compared to iMac. This is a far worse deal, not even the biggest Mac hater can deny that.
  • Reply 2 of 16
    reminds me of the 20th anniversary mac.









  • Reply 3 of 16
    Man... that TAM, even by today's standards still looks awesome.
  • Reply 4 of 16
    wircwirc Posts: 302member
    The pictures make it look really good. They took some clear design cues from Apple, and managed to make so not terrible. But of course the casing will be made out of crap, and will look terrible out of the box.



    The TAM, yeah still good, but definitely very "90s."
  • Reply 5 of 16
    iposteriposter Posts: 1,560member
    Wow...and I thought the iMac had serious chin!



  • Reply 6 of 16
    guarthoguartho Posts: 1,208member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fishyesque View Post


    gateway's all in one. It's not out yet, so it's future hardware. More iMac competition.

    Thoughts?






    Thoughts? Yeah, I thought Gateway was already out of business.
  • Reply 7 of 16
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,219member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fishyesque View Post




    gateway's all in one. It's not out yet, so it's future hardware. ...

    Thoughts?



    ...



    Yesterday's technology tomorrow!
  • Reply 8 of 16
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fishyesque View Post


    http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/26/g...-breaks-cover/





    gateway's all in one. It's not out yet, so it's future hardware. More iMac competition.

    Thoughts?



    Screw gateway



    Edit: 500 gb of RAM. DANG



    (un)surprisingly iMac-like.



    and as iPoster said... now that's a chin!
  • Reply 9 of 16
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Denton View Post


    (un)surprisingly iMac-like.



    and as iPoster said... now that's a chin!



    That thing is UGLY!
  • Reply 10 of 16
    I think its lame, cause if I was to buy an iMac it'd because I don't want a notebook AND I can't afford a Mac Pro... not because its an AIO.
  • Reply 11 of 16
    To those who feel the current iMac screen position isn't adjustable enough...



    !!!!!!
  • Reply 12 of 16
    rickagrickag Posts: 1,626member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fishyesque View Post


    http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/26/g...-breaks-cover/





    gateway's all in one. It's not out yet, so it's future hardware. More iMac competition.

    Thoughts?



    Screw gateway



    Edit: 500 gb of RAM. DANG



    This won't compete with the iMac. Remember, in the Windows world there are options and most are a better value than this AIO. Actually a much better value by a long shot.
  • Reply 13 of 16
    It kinda looks like a giant nano.
  • Reply 14 of 16
    sonmy may be making an imac like computer too







    I have no clue what it is but speculation is that its and all-in-one
  • Reply 15 of 16
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrpiddly View Post


    sonmy may be making an imac like computer too







    I have no clue what it is but speculation is that its and all-in-one



    From what I can see, looks a little like the old iMac G4 designs, with the base of the computer as a stand.





  • Reply 16 of 16
    fishafisha Posts: 126member
    that sony thing has been announced and its their 11" OLED display ... crazily thin display unit.
Sign In or Register to comment.