Shipping delays of new iMacs

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
It has been over 30 days since i ordered my iMac 24" 2.8. Any one else having a problem with shipping?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cowhide View Post

It has been over 30 days since i ordered my iMac 24" 2.8. Any one else having a problem with shipping?

my macbook pro took about a month. i have just recieved it today D:
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:

I ordered mine the day they were released and got it from Shanghai within a week. I also ordered a 2.8 4MB RAM
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:

I ordered mine (24", 2.4 GHz) at the end of August, and they've pushed shipping back from Monday to Thursday to Monday etc every week since then. Thursday Oct. 11th the customer service rep told me it shipped (past tense) that day, while supposedly looking at my order. Of course it didn't-- it got delayed until today. And no, it still hasn't shipped. It is not a custom order-- everything is to spec, including the keyboard and mouse.

The rep assured me that yes, they will still be honouring my free ipod rebate. You better believe they will. If an apple CSR reads this, please feel free to contact me.

There must be others out there with this problem.