Slow Starbuck rollout

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
So, What's with the slow iTunes rollout at the Starbucks? It cant be that hard to set up the iTunes store at a coffee shop that already has WiFi. I'm sure if they wanted to they could have it set up across the nation in a few months.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    aquamacaquamac Posts: 585member
    No one else has a comment about this?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    AuqaMAc,

If others are like me, I am interested but I feel like there are so many other things I want out of the iphone before I am interested in helping Apple and Starbucks make more money on music . If Apple indeed comes out with an update that is impressive as opposed to the one we had which was all about control, I will could be more of a on-lline buyer. I have purchased iTunes music over the net before on music I cannot find in stores or is out of print.

I have purchsed other music over iTunes but I am starting to modify that strategy. When I buy a CD, I own it and I can decide then to do with it as I please. I am starting to get REALLY tired of the control issues of what I do with my music. There is something wrong with peoploe trying to control the things you have already purchased.

By the way, I am also an audiophile and the quality of downloaded music is not very good.

Keep up the dialoque Aqua.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    They are giving away 50 millions songs right? If so, Im going to sit there and download....but im sure they will be gone pretty quick
  • Reply 4 of 7
    nevenneven Posts: 54member
    In answer to the original question:

I found this surprising too. Also, I went to a Starbucks in Seattle that had a huge poster announcing "iTunes at Starbucks" at the entrance, and my iPhone couldn't see the store.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    At my starbucks they dont offer free wifi so I'm not using iTunes at all. They want $9.99 just to connect for 1 day, then Apple wants me to buy their music, BS!
  • Reply 6 of 7
    wjhmhwjhmh Posts: 55member
    I'm not a fan of that coffee illuminati so who cares.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    nevenneven Posts: 54member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WJHMH View Post

I'm not a fan of that coffee illuminati so who cares.

The millions of people who patronize those coffee illuminati every day, perhaps?