New iPhone ads airing

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Did anyone see the new iPhone ads featuring testimonies from customers? The one I saw aired during the Browns game?it was a guy talking about how great visual voicemail is...

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,424member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by greenacres View Post


    Did anyone see the new iPhone ads featuring testimonies from customers? The one I saw aired during the Browns game—it was a guy talking about how great visual voicemail is...



    No, looking forward to 'em though.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,660member
    Don't seem to posted at Apple's site yet. Do they use that same music? That music needs to go.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post


    Don't seem to posted at Apple's site yet. Do they use that same music? That music needs to go.



    No, different, more subtle, music. They remind me of the "Switch" ads with a black background.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,660member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by greenacres View Post


    No, different, more subtle, music. They remind me of the "Switch" ads with a black background.



    Thank god.



    I liked that little ditty fine the first few times, but after a while it started to seem like Apple was going out of way to confirm that, yes, the iPhone is a toy and that its users are sort of goofy.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    sammicksammick Posts: 416member
    Isn't it?



    Aren't they?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Here's a youtube video of one of them (I've seen three so far). Not too good quality; I'm sure they'll go up on apple.com tonight or tomorrow.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    razzorazzo Posts: 3member
    They are already in apple.com
Sign In or Register to comment.