Leopard Poll: Will you buy the cat now ?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Mr. Kasper



Will you please make this poll for us to vote, I would like to know how many of us will buy the new cat (and those of us who already pre-order it) without waiting to buy a new machine vs those who won't and will wait for either a new mac or simply wait for the software updates..



Please let me be the 1st. to vote "YES" already on pre-order from amazon, ready to be installed on my macbook pro intel core duo.



Comments

  • Reply 1 of 18
    pbpb Posts: 4,232member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zenga View Post


    Mr. Kasper



    Will you please make this poll for us to vote, I would like to know how many of us will buy the new cat (and those of us who already pre-order it) without waiting to buy a new machine vs those who won't and will wait for either a new mac or simply wait for the software updates..



    Please let me be the 1st. to vote "YES" already on pre-order from amazon, ready to be installed on my macbook pro intel core duo.







    As a normal user you can start your own poll. There is no need for admin help for that. Just make sure to check the poll checkbox near the end of the page you see when you start a new thread.
  • Reply 2 of 18
    zengazenga Posts: 267member
    Thank you for the input... but is that a yes or a no?







    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PB View Post


    As a normal user you can start your own poll. There is no need for admin help for that.



  • Reply 3 of 18
    pbpb Posts: 4,232member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zenga View Post


    Thank you for the input... but is that a yes or a no?







    Yes or no on which question?
  • Reply 4 of 18
    Yes as soon as it comes out!!!!
  • Reply 5 of 18
    i might get it when it comes out and put it on the macbook... then on the imac depending on experiences



    i definitely think i got tiger too soon and had a fair few problems at first... so i would be keen to wait for a few updates
  • Reply 6 of 18
    Yes, eventually, but not right away unless it's deemed very stable at 10.5.0.
  • Reply 7 of 18
    it depends, if i have my high speed internet by then, yes, if i dont not until i get it a week or two later, yah , i'm weird like that
  • Reply 8 of 18
    Maybe before it gets out of hand, delete this thread and start over with a poll.
  • Reply 9 of 18
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post


    Maybe before it gets out of hand, delete this thread and start over with a poll.



    I started a real poll for this myself. I have no power to delete this thread, however.
  • Reply 10 of 18
    I think I wait 'till 10.5.1. Or not, if I'm too eager
  • Reply 11 of 18
    I was going to wait but once I got a taste of the beta, I cannot wait till its released It is one thing to read about it and another to actually experience it.
  • Reply 12 of 18
    pt123pt123 Posts: 696member
    It depends on whether there are any problem with apps like Toast, Microsoft Word, Quicken, Parallels. Also, see what the reviews and discussions have to say.
  • Reply 13 of 18
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pt123 View Post


    It depends on whether there are any problem with apps like Toast, Microsoft Word, Quicken, Parallels. Also, see what the reviews and discussions have to say.



    Parallels works perfectly under the beta.
  • Reply 14 of 18
    mcarlingmcarling Posts: 1,106member
    I'll buy Leopard as soon as Resolution Independence is enabled.
  • Reply 15 of 18
    messiahmessiah Posts: 1,689member
    I'll buy Leopard as soon as they remove Aqua.
  • Reply 16 of 18
    I'll buy Leopard as soon as it can cook me meals and do the laundry.
  • Reply 17 of 18
    I'll wait till 10.5.1
  • Reply 18 of 18
    i'll.
Sign In or Register to comment.