A REAL iPhone Review: A Tech Chief Reviews the Apple iPhone

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
You've probably read a ton of iPhone reviews by now, but this one is performed by the tech chief at Direct Energy, a multi-billion dollar retail energy provider. This guy knows his mobile devices; he's in charge of managing some 500 smartphones.

Check it out.

AZA

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    physguyphysguy Posts: 920member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AZA43 View Post

You've probably read a ton of iPhone reviews by now, but this one is performed by the tech chief at Direct Energy, a multi-billion dollar retail energy provider. This guy knows his mobile devices; he's in charge of managing some 500 smartphones.

Check it out.

AZA

A good review. The only thing I don't agree with is the comment re speed of typing out an e-mail. I can certainly do it as fast (or faster) than my friends that have blackberrys. Its mostly a training issue.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    imacfpimacfp Posts: 750member
    It is a good review, but he is an Apple fan already so you'd expect him to be impressed.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    Good review...

He avoided overly-broad proclamations about the suitability of the iPhone for most users. This is a pleasant surprise and differs from the majority of iPhone articles i've read. It seems that confrontational and sensationalized journalism is the norm now when it comes to apple products.

It was refreshing to see a review presented as one man's analysis rather than antagonistic gospel.