anybody want to do a fellow apple-lover a favour?

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
hey guys!

(i know nobody will do this favour for me but its worth a try!)

I live in Canada, am a total mac fanboy and I happen to be in love with anything broadway.

Since I live in Canada I don't get the American MTV channel, only the stupid Canadian one, and this weekend (today at 1:00 and tomorrow at 7:00 pm) Legally Blonde The Musical is being aired. i was wondering if anyone would possibly digitally record this, and somehow send it to me via the internet.....

any nice people out there? Thanks so much for even considering this if anyone reads this at all.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post

hey guys!

(i know nobody will do this favour for me but its worth a try!)

I live in Canada, am a total mac fanboy and I happen to be in love with anything broadway.

Since I live in Canada I don't get the American MTV channel, only the stupid Canadian one, and this weekend (today at 1:00 and tomorrow at 7:00 pm) Legally Blonde The Musical is being aired. i was wondering if anyone would possibly digitally record this, and somehow send it to me via the internet.....

any nice people out there? Thanks so much for even considering this if anyone reads this at all.

download it after it has aired.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    yeah thats what everyone's saying...

but who will honestly record it and put it up as a download somewhere torrents or not

and thatlll be a long time from now too.

oh well, i guess ill just have to wait! maybe itll air in Canada evetually one day

(Now im wishing we never got rid of out satelite system a couple years ago)

Thanks!
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:

yeah thats what everyone's saying...

but who will honestly record it and put it up as a download somewhere torrents or not

and thatlll be a long time from now too.

oh well, i guess ill just have to wait! maybe itll air in Canada evetually one day

(Now im wishing we never got rid of out satelite system a couple years ago)

Thanks!

there's torrents for the most stupidest things out there. i'm sure if this musical is such a big deal that there will be someone with a torrent file up somewhere.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    yeah I guess you're right. itll be up eventually.

This is actually a very big deal for broadway. It's the first time that a broadway show has been filmed AND aired on TV while its still playing (for less than a year too).
  • Reply 5 of 6
    sweetness!

not that anyone cares, but I did find a torrent of it already!!!

Thanks Rich-Myster, even though it was glaringly simple, for the torrent idea!
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

sweetness!

not that anyone cares, but I did find a torrent of it already!!!

Thanks Rich-Myster, even though it was glaringly simple, for the torrent idea!

no problemo.