Leopard License?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Ok, this seems to me like this should be easy to figure out, but I can't find an actual license agreement for Leopard to check. There is the "single-user" license, and there's a family pack, right? I own a Mac Pro and a MacBook Pro, and I'd like to stick Leopard on both of them come 10/26 (or whenever I actually get my grubbies on it). I'm a "single-user" so does that mean I can install it on two different machines, as is the case with iWork or Adobe CS3, etc., or would I actually have to buy the family pack for that?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    A single user license only allows you to install one copy on one computer. So you could only legally install the family-licensed copy on both computers.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by teedoff087 View Post

A single user license only allows you to install one copy on one computer. So you could only legally install the family-licensed copy on both computers.

Alright then. I was hoping to be able to buy one copy and play around with it before buying a second for the other computer, but I guess that'll cost me $32+ more to do it that way. Thanks