Buyers remorse

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Are you happy with your iPhone?

Does it do everything you expected as well as you expected?

Would you do it again?

Do you miss Verizon?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Man give it a rest............ This has been beat to death! and Yes I like my iPhone and yes could it have more features at release.

But the thing is it will because it was designed to be added to from a software stand point. So in time I am sure it will do EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED IT TO DO BASED ON THE HARDWARE IT IS RUNNING ON!

And NO I DON'T MISS SPRINT!
  • Reply 2 of 6
    taskisstaskiss Posts: 1,212member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sammick View Post

Are you happy with your iPhone?

Does it do everything you expected as well as you expected?

Would you do it again?

Do you miss Verizon?

I'm not sure how someone can actually have buyers remorse. The iPhone has a 14 day return policy and AT&T has a 3/30 day cancellation policy, so getting out of the deal shouldn't be any trick at all... unless you put the thing in a drawer and don't use it for more than a month.

That said, I have had several other phones and until this device my favorite was a RAZR. Now my favorite is the iPhone. Since I expected the device to do what the company advertised it to do, I gotta say that it does everything I expected it to do. Yes, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. AND, to finish your questions, I had AT&T prior to my iPhone contract, so no change there.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    The reason I'm posting this message is because I bought one--was frustrated with ATT --and gave it back.

Now I'm debating going back and getting one---would I, should I---my wife says do whatever you want..

Call me indecisive
  • Reply 4 of 6
    taskisstaskiss Posts: 1,212member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sammick View Post

The reason I'm posting this message is because I bought one--was frustrated with ATT --and gave it back.

Now I'm debating going back and getting one---would I, should I---my wife says do whatever you want..

Call me indecisive

Ah! you have returners remorse!

That's easily fixed.

I gotta say though - if the decision was based on the whole 3rd party app thing, I'd say you should wait to see if there is actually apps created that fulfill your expectations. If what you want isn't there now, you can't guarantee it'll be there in the future.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Untill now I am quite satisfied with my iphone.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    nevenneven Posts: 54member
    I have a long wishlist for the iPhone, but the very idea of going back to my old phone fills me with horror.