Your login picture?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
I just noticed that you can change the login in picture in 10.1. :cool: Not a big deal, but pretty neat. I was just wondering what everybody is using? The Apple supplied pictures or one of your own?

Chris

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    enderender Posts: 353member
    I just turned all the login stuff off. Pretty annoying having to login to your home machine IMHO. Just set the privs so a dumb sister (or parent for that matter) can't go and mess with the UNIX stuff or install anything...

-Ender
  • Reply 2 of 8
    sinewavesinewave Posts: 1,074member
    I have a smaller picture of the pic in my profile.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    I couldn't face a picture of me everytime I logged in, but couldn't see myself as a cheetah or a flower either! this is as much as I have at the moment...

• Reply 4 of 8
    gordygordy Posts: 1,004member
    I have my 5th grade school picture. It makes me happy, since it's one of few pictures in which I actually smiled.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    A solarized (thanks photoshop) picture of me for my login and another of my girlfried...ahem wife i mean for her profile (I used to have a rose for her (oh so romantic...) and a... monkey for me (oh so... unromantic !)

am I the only one to find the os x pictures in the login icons very stupid
  • Reply 6 of 8
    imacfpimacfp Posts: 750member
    [quote]Originally posted by Stephane:

<strong>

am I the only one to find the os x pictures in the login icons very stupid</strong><hr></blockquote>

I remember how "upset" some people were about Microsh$t using the same duck icon from OS 9 user menu. Perhaps it is needless, but it amused me when I found it. :cool:

Chris
  • Reply 7 of 8
    No login on my iBook, but it would be...hmm...I'm not sure what it would be...
  • Reply 8 of 8
    solosolo Posts: 89member
    I use a simpsons Mr. Sparkle desktop image for my login icon