Stupid Questions... Where is the next MacWorld?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Can someone please tell me when and where the next macworld expo is going to be?

Thanks,

Parker

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    smeesmee Posts: 195member
    Please just delete this.

Nobody's going to answer me.

Thanks
  • Reply 2 of 9

Bitter?

Before you pick up all your toys and go home, why don't you use a little common sense...

http://www.macworldexpo.com
  • Reply 3 of 9
    Lol,

Ok thanks for the link
  • Reply 4 of 9
    bg_nycbg_nyc Posts: 189member
    I thought it was a really silly question ... Doing a google search on 'macworld expo' takes a lot less time than posting a thread on AI.

I didn't reply because I didn't want to be rude to a newbie... But I guess Guybrush didn't have a problem with that!
  • Reply 5 of 9
    I just can't believe he waited a day for the answer, and then decided to give up.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post

I just can't believe he waited a day for the answer, and then decided to give up.

Very true!!! Guess during that time he didn't once consider a google search!?
  • Reply 7 of 9
    I'm sorry guys, really I am.

I searched for Macworld briefly but didn't find anything, guess I didn't look hard enough.

Sorry again.

Parker
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smee View Post

I'm sorry guys, really I am.

I searched for Macworld briefly but didn't find anything, guess I didn't look hard enough.

Sorry again.

Parker

Just giving you a hard time...
  • Reply 9 of 9
    If you type in "macworld expo" into google, the VERY FIRST search result is macworldexpo.com.

You didn't look at all. It's ok though - you learned that google is faster than anything...faster then looking in the tv guide, faster than asking your roommate, and definitely faster than anyone at AI!!!