My plans to get leopard early were foiled!

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Haha. Two of my buddies work at the local futureshop. I checked online when i got home which was around 1 30 to see if they had it in stock. To my surprise they did. I tried calling one of my buddies but apparently he was home sick. I jumped on my scooter and headed over to the store and my other bud was there. They had 10 of them in stock. My bud tried so hard to get it asking the managers but all they'd say is, we can only sell it at 6. Unfortunatly i start work at six. But do i give a shit? No. I'm heading over there before i go into work. I hope that they will sell it to me 10 minutes before 6 cause if they don't i'll be later for work by like 10 minutes D:

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    You are in for a pleasant surprise. While the install takes like an hour on a MBP C2D, it's worth the agonizing wait
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 1337_5L4Xx0R View Post

You are in for a pleasant surprise. While the install takes like an hour on a MBP C2D, it's worth the agonizing wait

good thing it's the weekend.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    I love how everyone has to wait till 6 and I could have gotten it mine @ 11am this morning. I pre-ordered it online, free shipping and they sent it priority overnite so it was suppose to be here my 10 but fedex was late. Not a big deal to me cuz I was at work anyway so I just went to the fedex place @ 5 and picked mine up....makes me laugh at all the people that really wanted it as soon as it came out, yet didn't think to just order it online. I know some people are getting it cheaper elsewhere, so that makes sense but I had to use my $100 iPhone credit anyway.