Leopard "Space" Wallpapers :: Cool Stuff

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi, Just thought I'd put this out in General Discussion for general perusing... I thought the translucent bar was a bit weird, though I like the space "aurora" wallpaper.

Then I remembered VladStudio, the genius.....

I was very skeptical about the 3D dock, but with a space-y background it looks killer.

Image Credit:

Great Wallpapers from VladStudio

http://vladstudio.com/wallpapers/?keyword=space

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    The transparent Terminal is killer too. w00t (i know there were various ways previously to do it, but it's nice having it all integrated..........

• Reply 2 of 11
    buddhabuddha Posts: 386member
    agreed, looks awesome.
  • Reply 3 of 11
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    Yeah, Very NICE.

Are you liking the the Leopard NVidia?
  • Reply 4 of 11
    Yeah, very smooth. Everything makes sense, and they fixed a lot of major gripes like Network Drives constantly beachballing Finder... I am pleasantly surprised beneath all the hype it has a very strong foundation to take us through 2008.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    Good to hear. Probably will wait for .1 update before upgrading but maybe not.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    I wanna next focus on getting certified in 10.5 Server. After dabbling with Windoze, Linux servers (MySQL, PHP, DHCP, AFP, Samba, NFS, Firewalls, Ports, VNC, RemoteDesktop, RAID, Webcam/SecurityCCTVs etc. etc.) ... It looks like there's nothing one can't do with several Mac Minis, Mac Pros, XServes hooked up to some decent bandwidth...

Just an idea for now.

I tried NetBoot+NetInstall on Tiger Server just over a week ago, imaging a machine over GigabitEthernet was like frickin' fast and smooth. About 5 minutes for a base install. (1GB+ 10.4 client) ... Currently I am very obsessed with images...
  • Reply 7 of 11
    ke^inke^in Posts: 98member
    I guess I am one of the few people that are happy their computer doesn't support the transparent and blurry menu bar.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Can't wait. Fuck, my new 24" iMac was meant to come the 30th, now they say delayed until 6th November
  • Reply 9 of 11
    Have a link to that wallpaper? My MacBook does the see through top bar, but the G5 iMac just has the solid one
  • Reply 10 of 11
    sthiedesthiede Posts: 307member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nascarnate326 View Post

Have a link to that wallpaper? My MacBook does the see through top bar, but the G5 iMac just has the solid one

wow that makes no sense to me. my macbook has the translucent menu bar too. i think the G5 should have it, no? i mean its probably not that far behind a macbook in performance.
  • Reply 11 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sthiede View Post

wow that makes no sense to me. my macbook has the translucent menu bar too. i think the G5 should have it, no? i mean its probably not that far behind a macbook in performance.

Honest to god, my iMac(1.5gb) will smoke my MacBook(1gb) in everyday use. Only power apps do I use the macbook.