Crystal Film Set for iPod

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
hey everyone, today i went to the mall to pick out an ipod and a case for my birthday. I chose the ipod touch, and i also picked up the Apple crystal film set for it. does anyone have this set for any of your ipods, and does it work well?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Liz217 View Post

hey everyone, today i went to the mall to pick out an ipod and a case for my birthday. I chose the ipod touch, and i also picked up the Apple crystal film set for it. does anyone have this set for any of your ipods, and does it work well?

I've got the Crystal Film anti-glare matte finish film on my iPhone, and it actually improves the experience. No more fingerprints/oil on screen; non-stick surface makes sliding/swiping easier, anti-glare screen eliminates annoying reflections, and the UI feels more 'tactile' thanks to the softness of the film.

Highly recommended; though I'm not sure I'd bother with one on a standard iPod. An iPod touch or iPhone - absolutely.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Is any site is available for the cases of the Ipod. As you defining th crystal case i am thinking to get one too.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by devils.master View Post

Is any site is available for the cases of the Ipod. As you defining th crystal case i am thinking to get one too.

they have the crystal film set on apple.com for almost all of the ipods and iphone