Funky Bug - Anyone Else?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
I have 1 year old iMac. I upgrade to Leopard a few weeks ago. All seems to be OK, except I get this strange bug once in a while.

When waking up mt iMac from sleep while at the login screen, the OS wakes up fine and shows the three users (from top to bottom, My wife, son, myself (admin)). I click on my name, then get the login text filed briefly, then it snaps back to the 3 user list before I can enter anything, with the text field behind still the users, still visisble. I then click on my name again and it works as intended.

Anyone else see this? Any fixes?

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    smeesmee Posts: 195member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JS29 View Post

I have 1 year old iMac. I upgrade to Leopard a few weeks ago. All seems to be OK, except I get this strange bug once in a while.

When waking up mt iMac from sleep while at the login screen, the OS wakes up fine and shows the three users (from top to bottom, My wife, son, myself (admin)). I click on my name, then get the login text filed briefly, then it snaps back to the 3 user list before I can enter anything, with the text field behind still the users, still visisble. I then click on my name again and it works as intended.

Anyone else see this? Any fixes?

Thanks

It did that same thing to me yesterday, but I haven't seen it since.

Anyone know why this is happening?