Trouble with my iPhone

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I've been having this issue with my iPhone since I bought it early this month, maybe someone can help. While I'm surfing the web sometimes my iPhone will quit Safari and return to the main menu for what seems like no reason all. This also happens while I'm using the maps program sometimes. Has anyone experienced this problem? If so is there a way to fix it?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shutterrelease View Post

I've been having this issue with my iPhone since I bought it early this month, maybe someone can help. While I'm surfing the web sometimes my iPhone will quit Safari and return to the main menu for what seems like no reason all. This also happens while I'm using the maps program sometimes. Has anyone experienced this problem? If so is there a way to fix it?

What version of the OS is it running?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    I'm running the newest version. 1.1.2 I believe. I haven't unlocked, used 3rd party apps, or done anything to modify my phone. I'm on AT&T.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    It's it bug.

Try resetting your iPhone it may help somewhat. You could also try a full restore, if you really must try everything.

How often is it happening?

Report it here

Call Apple if you want also.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    I'll try to do a full restore and see if that helps. If not I'll report the issue and talk to apple. Thanks for the help. Any more advice would be appreciated.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shutterrelease View Post

I'll try to do a full restore and see if that helps. If not I'll report the issue and talk to apple. Thanks for the help. Any more advice would be appreciated.

Talking to Apple first may save you some time.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Ok, I restored my iPhone and I think it helped. I haven't been kicked out of Safari yet. I'll post something if it happens again. Thanks for everyones help.