Monitor Color Correcting Device?

in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I remember a while back reading about a device that can calibrate a monitor so it is more precise. You know for applications like Photoshop, but for the life of me I can't figure out a good one to get that won't break my wallet. Any feedback would be appreciated.


Sign In or Register to comment.