Dock/stacks acting really weird

fbhfbh
Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Hello there!

My Dock and Stacks are acting very weird. It seems like some transparency has sneaked in, however I do not recall to have made any changes regarding this matter?

You can see a screendump here:

Anyone who knows how to completely reset the Dock?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    fbhfbh Posts: 3member
    Okay.. this is really stupid.. A simple reboot was all that was needed. (I never shut it entirely down, just sleepmode)

I am terribly sorry for my stupidity.. lawl.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Do you have any dock hacks? It looks like you did something to get rid of the glass floor, and I would consider any dock hacks as the first culprit.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Karelia View Post

Do you have any dock hacks? It looks like you did something to get rid of the glass floor, and I would consider any dock hacks as the first culprit.

I did not apply any hacks at that moment, it did that on its own, however a reboot fixed it.. Usually I never reboot my computer and did not even think of that as a solution heh.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fbh View Post

I did not apply any hacks at that moment, it did that on its own, however a reboot fixed it.. Usually I never reboot my computer and did not even think of that as a solution heh.

Oh, the glass floor disappearing was part of the error? Oh, never mind, then. Glad the reboot fixed it.