Automatic Voting Script

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Where do I find a script that automatically votes in a cookie-based online poll?

Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    I can cook one up in Applescript maybe, depends on the poll. PM me if interested.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    Why?
  • Reply 3 of 9
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Because I'd like one.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

Because I'd like one.

Automated irrelevance
  • Reply 5 of 9
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Can I order up a script that make someone think can spam an online poll but instead deletes their home folder?

Nick
  • Reply 6 of 9
    heh-- it's not like that.

but close.

• Reply 7 of 9
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    There was this one cookie-based freeform poll (BS really, nothing lost) that got turned into an impromptu gathering, with small chatting of sorts, related to the poll, humorous stuff and even "combos". I thought it was a fun occasion and tried to participate manually when the vote counts were low enough, but they blew into such proportions almost immediately that you needed a script to work the page. There was no point in searching for one then, because the thing was over so fast.

I'd like to have a raw script in store so I could adapt it for the next similar happening, wherever it may be.

Cookie based open polls don't work for anything serious - at least that one turned fun.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    ^

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gon View Post

Cookie based open polls don't work for anything serious - at least that one turned fun.

Yeah, it's nothing serious.