Keyboard & Mouse malfunction when log out.

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Anyone here has the same problem?

When I log out the keyboard and mice just not working. The optical mouse's light is off, caplock key on the keyboard doesn't lite. Seems like their power get cut off.

This annoying thing does happen once a while. Sometime no problem during log out but sometimes does

First the auto date and time reset, now the log out keyboard and mice malfuction

Apple, DO SOMETHING!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    noahjnoahj Posts: 4,503member
    [quote]Originally posted by Leonis:

<strong>Anyone here has the same problem?

When I log out the keyboard and mice just not working. The optical mouse's light is off, caplock key on the keyboard doesn't lite. Seems like their power get cut off.

This annoying thing does happen once a while. Sometime no problem during log out but sometimes does

First the auto date and time reset, now the log out keyboard and mice malfuction

Apple, DO SOMETHING! </strong><hr></blockquote>

Never does this to me. I am not sure what is going on, seems like your USB is not resetting properly for some reason on logout?

The only problem I have is upon reboot of the computer the ethernet does not always connect in the hub. The only way I can fix this is to unplug and replug power to the Ethernet hub and the connection activiates. (I think the hub is the real problem, not liking some signal it gets from OS X, never happened under OS 9). Anyhow, back to your problem. I think a good thing to try would be maybe pullng the USB connection and reseating it to see if your computer the recognizes the keyboard and mouse again or not. If not, then you USB is likely what is having problems, I would call Apple about that.