Help me please..Video Problem on 4gig iPod

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I've been reading a lot of forums to find out this problem..but I can't seem to find out what's wrong. I'm trying to sync the videos from my iTunes Library to my 4gig Silver Nano..it's the newest version..and I'm 99% sure it can play videos considering it has its own menu for Videos alone. I tried to switch my iTunes sync settings to manual also..but when i drag the videos to my iPod it says "This iPod can not play videos" Why is it saying this when the iPod has its own Video section?!?!?!? someone please help. Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    I can't help you with this problem, but my sister is having the same one.

We just ignored it and thought about taking it to the apple store.

Just a day after we found out about the video problem, the album artwork doesn't

show and it shows purple and fuzzy lines.

We are taking it to the Apple store tomorrow to get it fixed.

Let me tell you that we just bought this on the 19th.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChrisMessersmith23 View Post

I've been reading a lot of forums to find out this problem..but I can't seem to find out what's wrong. I'm trying to sync the videos from my iTunes Library to my 4gig Silver Nano..it's the newest version..and I'm 99% sure it can play videos considering it has its own menu for Videos alone. I tried to switch my iTunes sync settings to manual also..but when i drag the videos to my iPod it says "This iPod can not play videos" Why is it saying this when the iPod has its own Video section?!?!?!? someone please help. Thanks

Why are you dragging the videos to the iPod? When you plug in your iPod you should be able to pick the videos you want to sync to your iPod from within iTunes.

I've two nanos (one for me and one for my son) and I've no problem playing videos on them.