Pages question

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
In the "My Templates" section of Pages 08, how do I edit or delete an existing template? Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by newbee View Post

In the "My Templates" section of Pages 08, how do I edit or delete an existing template? Thanks in advance for your help.

To create a template: Open an existing template, modify it to the way you want it to be, and then go to File>Save as Template

To Remove an existing Template: Go Applications>iWork 08>Pages (just select it, don't open it)>Right Click>Show Package Contents>Contents>Resources>Templates and then delete any folders/template which you want to remove.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    newbeenewbee Posts: 2,055member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bobmarksdale View Post

To create a template: Open an existing template, modify it to the way you want it to be, and then go to File>Save as Template

To Remove an existing Template: Go Applications>iWork 08>Pages (just select it, don't open it)>Right Click>Show Package Contents>Contents>Resources>Templates and then delete any folders/template which you want to remove.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Actually, you're method for removing a template works great on included pages templates but with your insight I discovered the following path to delete templates I had made and saved to "My Templates". user>library>application support>iwork>pages>templates>my templates. Thanks again as I would never have figured it out without your help. much appreciated.