iPod Touch Case Recommendations

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Does anyone have any recommendations about which case to get for an iPod touch? I'm looking for a silicon case. I've seen the DLO one with the cord management, but I dont use the stock apple ones. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    jabohnjabohn Posts: 582member
    I found one on eBay for only a couple bucks plus shipping which came from Hong Kong. It fits real nice and works great and also came with a protective plastic for the screen. Wouldn't hurt to take a look, there are often different colors and options as well.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    imickimick Posts: 351member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CAHP19 View Post

Does anyone have any recommendations about which case to get for an iPod touch? I'm looking for a silicon case. I've seen the DLO one with the cord management, but I dont use the stock apple ones. Thanks for the help.

I bought one of these - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170172424075

for my Touch and one for my Nano. I really like them. It took about 10 days to get it, but it was worth the wait.

I would also recommend getting a simple sticky clear thing to stick on the back of any iPod to keep the shiny surface from scratching.