iMacs on The Apprentice

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I watched the new "Celebrity Apprentice" tonight (I personally think Omarosa should have been fired) and noticed that both the girls' and guys' team had two shiny aluminum iMacs to use in their suites. I was surprised as I remember them being provided with PCs in the past. Trump must have finally caught on...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    lol..
  • Reply 2 of 2
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by greenacres View Post

I watched the new "Celebrity Apprentice" tonight (I personally think Omarosa should have been fired) and noticed that both the girls' and guys' team had two shiny aluminum iMacs to use in their suites. I was surprised as I remember them being provided with PCs in the past. Trump must have finally caught on...

Watched it to. Trump didn't fire Omarosa because he is a businessman. He knows that high ratings for his show means $$$. Omarosa creates drama, intensity. That's why she even back in the first place. I mean, yes she's a "celebrity," but not compared to the other people there. And I must say none of the celebrities there are really in their prime. They are sorta past celebrities. You don't see Paris Hilton there. I'd love to see Donald Duck tell her she's fired.

And I did notice the macs as well. [BORAT]Very nice![/BORAT]