For apple users

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
My wife works for works for microsoft, but we both own macs. She decided to open up a new community for apple users. We are looking for experienced apple users to come on over and visit us and add to the flavor. This is not spam hopefully is not taken this way, we both come here all the time, just looking for other apple lovers to come and help add to the community like many have done here.

www.appleusers.net is the site and is still very new and a work in progress. We hope to see some of you there. Thanks for reading. have a blessed day and happy new year.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    tilttilt Posts: 396member
    Not trying to rain on your parade - just being curious, but why create another community when so many good ones already exist, including this one? How exactly will your new community differentiate itself from other Apple fora out there (meaning, why should I or anyone else join your new community)?

Cheers
  • Reply 2 of 3
    bageljoeybageljoey Posts: 2,004member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by junox View Post

www.appleusers.net is the site and is still very new and a work in progress. We hope to see some of you there. Thanks for reading. have a blessed day and happy new year.

Interesting site. It has 500 users who have all posted exactly once in the forums. All have signed up within one week...
  • Reply 3 of 3
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tilt View Post

Not trying to rain on your parade - just being curious, but why create another community when so many good ones already exist, including this one? How exactly will your new community differentiate itself from other Apple fora out there (meaning, why should I or anyone else join your new community)?

Cheers

I agree.