NEW LEAK!!! Big spoiler for tuesday

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Steve Jobs wardrobe for MacWorld leaked:

Black mock turtle-neck and jeans. Good source says these items may in fact be from the GAP. Accessories to include a Apple remote and some H2O bottles.

PS: He is also going to give a speech or "keynote" on the state of Apple and some maybe new products.

This one is a for sure!!!!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    olternautolternaut Posts: 1,376member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ipete View Post

Black mock turtle-neck and jeans. Good source says these items may in fact be from the GAP. Accessories to include a Apple remote and some H2O bottles.

PS: He is also going to give a speech or "keynote" on the state of Apple and some maybe new products.

Please people stop with the baseless rumors!!!
  • Reply 2 of 14
    feynmanfeynman Posts: 1,087member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ipete View Post

It has now been confirmed that in lue of these rumors, Jobs will give the keynote NAKED as he is so pissed off at his clothing vendors for leaking this info ahead of the keynote!

• Reply 3 of 14
    ipeteipete Posts: 27member
    Mock turtlenecks are now on 1 week shipping delay on the online store!!!!
  • Reply 4 of 14
    wircwirc Posts: 302member
    This is obviously disinformation from 4 Infinite Loop. Steve is gonna break out that sweet button down shirt from last year and the rockin' vest he wore in 1997. The outfit will have a slimming effect, and people will begin gossiping about how he's starving, presumably because of lost iTunes revenues.
  • Reply 5 of 14
    I doubt that rumor. Source please?
  • Reply 6 of 14
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    Not the gap:

http://www.stevesoutfit.com/

7 ages of steve jobs: great, blah, bad, great, bad, bad, awesome

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...ture=330299368
  • Reply 7 of 14
    chris vchris v Posts: 460member
    He's going to join the With-It crowd and sport a blue button-down with immense pit-stains, and jump around yelling "Boom! Boom! Boom! YEAAAAAHHH!!"
  • Reply 8 of 14
    [QUOTE=ipete;1195007]Steve Jobs wardrobe for MacWorld leaked:

Get a life guys, who cares what the man iis ghoing to be wearing.....
  • Reply 9 of 14
    Guys get a life, ho c ares what the man will use in the presentation, lets spend time sending the man ideas of what we THE USER need from him......

ddddddaaaaaaaaaaa.
  • Reply 10 of 14
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ncbastos View Post

Guys get a life, ho c ares what the man will use in the presentation, lets spend time sending the man ideas of what we THE USER need from him......

ddddddaaaaaaaaaaa.

Welcome to Temporary Insanity!
  • Reply 11 of 14
    Quote:

ddddddaaaaaaaaaaa.

Welcome to AI. It's called a joke. Homework for you new guy: go home and watch every keynote for the past 8 years. Come back tomorrow and report to us his wardrobe for each year. Be sure to be descriptive if two seem similar so it will be easy for us to differentiate between the two when we continue this thread about wardrobe. I'll need that on my desk by noon.
  • Reply 12 of 14
    Quote:

ddddddaaaaaaaaaaa.

LOL! I was chuckling at the thread itself when I got to ncbastos reply and then I really started laughing!

Just arrived from the PC world nc???

• Reply 13 of 14
    webmailwebmail Posts: 639member
    I'd just like to point out the black shirt is relatively new to steve jobs, you should have seen his early keynotes, he's worn quite a bit more suits and neckties than he EVER has worn black shirts.
  • Reply 14 of 14
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by webmail View Post

I'd just like to point out the black shirt is relatively new to steve jobs, you should have seen his early keynotes, he's worn quite a bit more suits and neckties than he EVER has worn black shirts.

Especially when he was still doing MW Tokyo keynotes. Flower Power anyone?