NEW - FEATURED iPhone / iPod touch Web App

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hi Everyone,

I have just publicly released my new iPhone / iPod touch RSS web app.

Its the FEATURED APP on Apple's own web apps page, under 'NEWS' and is also a STAFF PICK.

Link to Apple's web app directory can be found here: http://www.apple.com/webapps/news/index_top.html

Check it out. I'd love to know what you think!

*** DIRECT LINK IN SIGNATURE BELOW ***

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    You can't be bothered to say more about it? I can't be bothered to check it out nor to think this isn't borderline on spam.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    dave k.dave k. Posts: 1,306member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

You can't be bothered to say more about it? I can't be bothered to check it out nor to think this isn't borderline on spam.

Is it too much to ask to click on a link?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

I appreciate any useful comments which might help me to better improve the way you guys use your gadgets.

I apologize for not being more details in my first post.

I felt that the best experience would be gained simply by simply visiting the site right away instead of having to read a long run up to it. Afterall, seeing is believing.

For anyone who would like to know a little more, here is a brief summary, which can also be found on apples featured web apps page in the 'news' category:

About RuhSuhSuh

This mini web app was developed for everyone out there who loves to keep informed about whats going on around the net. Our feeds include sites such as apple, engadget, cnet, nfl, nba, wall street, etc..

We?ve got 6 awesome feeds in each of our 4 categories. Its a fresh way of having your new media beamed straight into the palm of your hand.

Plus it looks great when your iPhone is docked. Just like having your own news caster on your desk.

This is a new app I have developed so if you have any suggestions or questions i?d love to hear from you.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dave K. View Post

Is it too much to ask to click on a link?

Cheers Dave,

I hope you enjoy using the site. I originally designed it just for personal use as i liked the idea of having a little news runner in my pocket.

Don't forget to bookmark and spread the word.

Once again, Thanks,

Ecko