Verizon - iPhone?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Is it me, or did the new Verizon Touch screen phone I saw on TV during the NFL games, look A LOT like an iPhone.



I mean, hell the face look just like the iPhone, from what you could see of the phone on the TV.



I smell a lawsuit



Skip

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 5
    Are you talking about the software or the face of the phone itself?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    nceencee Posts: 836member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post


    Are you talking about the software or the face of the phone itself?



    Watch this and then tell me what you think?



    - http://www.htctouch.com/



    or this one:

    - http://www.htc.com/product/03-product_htctouch.htm



    Maybe old, but the first time I've seen them?



    Skip
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ncee View Post


    Watch this and then tell me what you think?



    - http://www.htctouch.com/



    or this one:

    - http://www.htc.com/product/03-product_htctouch.htm



    Maybe old, but the first time I've seen them?



    Skip



    i agree but i don't think its enough for a lawsuit. there are still enough distinct differences.



    personally, i like when companies make lame copies. its like when you own yourself a nice pair of classic adidas shoes, and then you see a kid with one but it has 4 stripes. close, but you can't beat the real deal, loser, is all i say to such people.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    nceencee Posts: 836member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Peruchito View Post


    i agree but i don't think its enough for a lawsuit. there are still enough distinct differences.



    personally, i like when companies make lame copies. its like when you own yourself a nice pair of classic adidas shoes, and then you see a kid with one but it has 4 stripes. close, but you can't beat the real deal, loser, is all i say to such people.



    The "Lawsuit" was just a joke (I said that because of how often Apple gets suited for stuff they do )



    Skip



    PS It was like - hey you sue me for no reason, now it's my turn to sue you for no good reason ?
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Peruchito View Post


    personally, i like when companies make lame copies. its like when you own yourself a nice pair of classic adidas shoes, and then you see a kid with one but it has 4 stripes. close, but you can't beat the real deal, loser, is all i say to such people.



    also know as posing
Sign In or Register to comment.