Griffin ipod case crashing ipod touch?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I know it shouldn't happen but I think my Griffin ipod case is making my ipod touch!?!

I can only think it's something to do with the magnets? or the leather case overheating the ipod, even tho it's not hot?

I was using an ipod sock before christmas, when my wife got me a leather griffin ipod touch case.

Since then the ipod has been hard locking a couple of times a week. I had to completely restore it twice.

I did a quick google and found a few other people experiencing similar problems. So I went back to the sock and its been fine since then!?

Anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    cubs23cubs23 Posts: 324member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tadunne View Post

I know it shouldn't happen but I think my Griffin ipod case is making my ipod touch!?!

I can only think it's something to do with the magnets? or the leather case overheating the ipod, even tho it's not hot?

I was using an ipod sock before christmas, when my wife got me a leather griffin ipod touch case.

Since then the ipod has been hard locking a couple of times a week. I had to completely restore it twice.

I did a quick google and found a few other people experiencing similar problems. So I went back to the sock and its been fine since then!?

Anyone else had this problem?

Magnets seem to be a bad thing from what I have read from other users on the web with iPhones and iPod Touch's.

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=306435