I Might Be Buying A Macbook Pro Right After An Answer!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
hey guys, sorry I really need an answer RIGHT AWAY. Cause I might just be buying a Macbook Pro like after I get an answer from one of you today.

So my question is, say the new updated Penryn Macbook Pros did come out next week, how long would it take to ship to Apple and then have it shipped to people when they order it?

Also note that, I am from Canada, so I think it takes longer to ship here.

So the thing is, if the Penryn takes so much time to come to Apple then Ship to customers, I won't wait that long, thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 18
    banchobancho Posts: 1,517member
    Shipping to Canada?

It can take years and cost a lot of money.
  • Reply 2 of 18
    thebeatthebeat Posts: 113member
    Haha Haha You're So Funny
  • Reply 3 of 18
    Nice!
  • Reply 4 of 18
    I can't claim credit. Someone else had the genius to vandalize Wikipedia in such a (subtle?) way.

Um, your second reply wasn't called for in any way.
  • Reply 5 of 18
    sorry
  • Reply 6 of 18
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thebeat View Post

well I got my answer from MacRumors. They are more professional. This AppleInsider forums are filled with immature people like you.

Good luck.

p.s. - Your own professionalism and maturity was evident in your response prior to editing...
  • Reply 7 of 18
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Too bad I missed it. I think I could have contributed something mature, and restrained to this conversation.
  • Reply 8 of 18
    LOL, at least I was mature enough to edit it. Unlike you, the first reply bashing on Canadians.
  • Reply 9 of 18
    Quote:

LOL, at least I was mature enough to edit it. Unlike you, the first reply bashing on Canadians.

Talk about overreacting. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean any harm by his comment.

Please lighten up and grow some thicker skin.
  • Reply 10 of 18
    Quote:

Um, my reply wasn't bashing Canadians at all. I found it humorous that someone had doctored the wikipedia entry for Mercury by find/replacing it with Canada. I'd have thought it just as funny if they'd picked the US or any of its states at random.

I've got no reason at all to edit my comment.

Kinda weird though, none of my Canadian friends are that thin skinned. Are you originally from the US?

Here's where I found an article pointing to the vandalism.
  • Reply 11 of 18
    jousterjouster Posts: 460member
    Spectacular thread.
  • Reply 12 of 18
    oh yeah, well my dad can beat up your dad.... are people being serious in this thread????
  • Reply 13 of 18
    ok just close this thread cause I took things the wrong way. Sorry everyone.
  • Reply 14 of 18
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bancho View Post

Shipping to Canada?

It can take years and cost a lot of money.

Thats just brightened my day! thanks, been a long week and thats definitely the biggest laugh so far.
  • Reply 15 of 18
    Quote:

well I got my answer from MacRumors. They are more professional. This AppleInsider forums are filled with immature people like you.

um.. "oh grow up" is what I wanna say.

Glad you got your information, the only helpful thing I was gonna add was that Apple will exchange a purchase if a new model is released within two weeks of your purchase, as you seem to be ordering online ?? I dont know if the two weeks starts from you ordering or receiving the computer, call the Apple line and ask

I'm neither from the US or Canada, but a friend of mine ordered a Mac and got a VERY lovely courtesy call from Apple Canada, they were most impressed, but even more impressed when ordering an iPod didnt go as smoothly as it could have, Rang Apple and again got a Canadian "best service I've ever had" they were blown away.

The wikipedia doctoring is still funny though

hope some of this helps
  • Reply 16 of 18
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bancho View Post

I can't claim credit. Someone else had the genius to vandalize Wikipedia in such a (subtle?) way.

Um, your second reply wasn't called for in any way.

That's why I don't believe a word written on that stupid Wiki POS. Anyone can change an article in more subtile ways to twist the truth to their favor.
  • Reply 17 of 18
    yah i definitely took things the wrong way, sorry guys. I also edited the post about macrumors/appleinsiders. You guys are definitely professional.

stupid wikipedia lol.. well i decided to wait it out for now. Till April
  • Reply 18 of 18
    Yes Wikipedia always do not provide the right information becuase it also been written by some human and human often makes mistakes.